Locker Exchange Form
Fill out this form if you would like to either transfer your locker to another student or if you are interested in hiring out a locker.
Primary Email Address
Alternate Email Address
Are you looking to buy a locker or sell your existing locker?
I am interested in purchasing a locker.
I would like to sell my current locker.
Any other relevant information: (Max. 100 words)
**For Sellers, please put the locker number and floor that your locker is located on.
To validly complete the Locker Exchange process, you must agree to abide by the following conditions:
1. You must be validly enrolled in the Juris Doctor course at the University of Melbourne.
2. You are either:
a. The valid hirer of a locker for the current year, as verified by the MULSS’ locker records; or
b. Registering your interest to hire a locker via the MULSS Locker Exchange Program.
3. As per Clause 2, if you fall under the category of Clause (2a), you will be considered to be a ‘Seller’ in regards to this contract. If you fall under Clause (2b), you will be considered to be a ‘Buyer in regards to this contract.
4. As a Seller, you agree to abide by the MULSS’ pricing rules (as detailed in Clause 4(a), (b) and (c)) when exchanging your locker with a Buyer:
a. Summer Semester and Semester 1: Up until and including Week 6 of Semester 1, the exchange price for a locker will be $15.
b. After Week 6 of Semester 1 and Semester 2: The exchange price for a locker will be $10.
c. The above dates referring to the weeks in semester are the official dates which correspond with the University of Melbourne’s academic calendar for the relevant year.
5. You agree to pay the Seller prior to placing a lock on the relevant locker.
a. In order to become the valid hirer of a locker, the Buyer must have paid the Seller in accordance with the pricing rules in Clause 4.
6. You agree to take reasonable care to ensure that your locker is not damaged, and you agree that you will be liable to pay for any repairs if you do not take reasonable care in this regard.
7. You agree that the LSS is not responsible for any belongings placed in or around the lockers.
8. Your access to your locker expires on 24 December 2016.
9. If you still have a lock on your locker after 24 December 2016, the LSS will cut your lock and remove any of your belongings. Your belongings will be temporarily stored in the LSS office for you to collect.
10. You agree that when you collect your belongings from the LSS office after 24 December 2016, you will pay the LSS a $20 administration fee.
11. You agree that if you do not collect your belongings from the LSS office by 31 January 2017, they will be disposed of.
The Exchange Process:
12. In order for the exchange to be valid, the sitting MULSS Second Year Representative for the relevant year must oversee the physical exchange of funds and the transfer of the locker from the Seller to the Buyer.
a. For the purposes of this clause, the term ‘transfer’ refers to when the Seller has removed their lock and the Buyer has placed their own lock on the locker.
I accept the above locker exchange conditions.
Do Not Fill This Out